2 - 3 minute read
Reverse audio at all, alternating or random triggers with BACKMASK, a chaotic reverser plugin inspired by nostalgia for the days of demon cult hysteria. Uncover the plots of ghosts, aliens and other rogue entities with Freakshow Industries BACKMASK.
- Reverse discrete sections of audio based on various triggers
- Trigger reversing by millisecond, DAW synced musical value or input level
- Set the length of reversed segments
- Stuck mode
- BACKMASK uses government-approved paradox processing technologies to expose hidden terrors of music
- Generous Licensing – Freakshow Industries fights crime by legalizing it
- Futuristic Innovations – Freakshow Industries design the effects of a tomorrow that will probably never arrive
- Reverse the Future
- Use grotesque amounts of latency to reverse the future with Time Align Mode
- Mac: macOS 10.11 or later (Intel / M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only) AAX, AU, VST, VST 3
- Windows: Windows 10 or later (64-bit only) AAX, VST, VST 3
- Pro Tools 11+
- Logic Pro X
- Ableton Live 9+
- Cubase 9+
- Studio One 3+
- Reaper 5+
- FL Studio 12+
Note: Even if you are using a DAW that isn’t listed here it is possible that Freakshow Industries plugins will work for you.
Why choose BACKMASK?
Expected Features – No effect is complete without a faulty causal resonator coated in safety gel. Zero-latency by default. Do dumb s\*\*\* with causality for breakfast. F\*\*\* it, what could go wrong?
BACKMASK is 64-bit only and will not function on 32-bit systems. It kills 99.9% of brain cells.