2 - 3 minute read
Introducing the BLEASS Shimmer, a unique pitch shifting studio reverb that emphasizes harmonics and adds a smooth and pleasing reverb trail to any sound. With a length control ranging from 200ms to 30s, and a dry/wet mix, this versatile reverb effect offers endless possibilities for your music production and live performances.
- Pitch control (-24st; +24st)
- Fine control (-0.5st; +0.5st)
- Delay Time control
- Amount slider
- Room size control
- Preset Manager
- Ducker stage with input gain and compressor parameters: Threshold, Attack and Release
- Feedback – Reverberated signal is pitch-shifted and fed back again into the reverb stage
- Visual Input Sidechain Meter
- Colour parameter (control the reverb’s high frequencies)
- 2 Pitch-Shifter Stages with 3 pitch-shifting modes each (Pre, Post, and Ducker)
- Touch control filter with two filter types: Low-Shelf and High-Pass
- Reverb pre-delay and room size modulation (amount and rate)
BLEASS Shimmer is compatible with nearly all VST3 / Audio Unit compatible DAWs and works on Windows 8 and later and macOS 10.9 and later (64-bit only), including macOS 11 Big Sur and M1 processors. It is not a standalone product and requires host software.