2 - 3 minute read
Cherry Audio CA2600 Synthesizer
The Cherry Audio CA2600 Synthesizer is a powerful, self-contained duophonic synthesizer inspired by the groundbreaking ARP 2600 synthesizer. With advanced patch cabling, unlimited multis per jack, and quick patch for rapid multiple destination routing, the CA2600 is wildly flexible and capable of creating chunky basses, cutting leads, and super-creative external audio processing.
- Available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats
- Native Apple M1 processor support, including Apple M1 Ultra
- Sidechain audio input for external signal processing
- Flexible CV Routing
- Vintage-correct multi-mode filter with 12db and 24db slope
- Voltage Processors section with additional VCA and a 1/2-step quantizer
- Multiple voice assign modes
- Additional LFO with six waveforms and tempo sync
- Full MIDI control
- Integrated, fully CV-controllable distortion, reverb, and delay with sync
- Mac: 10.9 or above (macOS 13 Ventura not yet supported). 3.4 GHz Quad-Core or M1 CPU with 8GB of RAM recommended.
- Windows: Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.