2 - 4 minute read
Chord Prism is a powerful tool that allows you to easily create professional-sounding basslines, melodies, and arpeggios over any chord progression. With its patented Multi Arp and Smart Scale features, you can quickly add elements like bass, melody, and arpeggios to a chord progression without having to think about what tones will work over the chords.
- Mute buttons allow you to isolate specific roles for each instance, allowing you to keep your hand in the same position while the right tones shift to your fingers.
- Scale shifts with each Chord Selection for beginner mappings, and advanced accompaniment options for more experienced users.
- Instance Sync allows you to use multiple instances of Chord Prism within a project, with each instance sharing Key, Scale, and Chord information.
- Easily export MIDI once you have your track where you want it by dragging and dropping the actual midi notes being performed to an instrument track within your DAW.
- Windows 7 and above (32-bit and 64-bit compatible) and Mac OS X 10.11 and above including Big Sur (64-bit only).
- Choose from multiple chord types (triads, 7ths, 9ths) and multiple inversion and voice leading options.
- Chord Editor allows you to adjust the notes of each defined chord on a step by step basis with Mozaic Beats’ patented Chord Editor.
- Step Sequencers allow you to program and apply different rhythmic patterns to the content you create with the Chord Generator and Smart Scale.
- Apply Strum, Repeat, Hold and Velocity effects.
- Maschine and Reason compatibility, as well as being recognized as a VST Instrument within most DAWs.
- Key/Chord Shifters allow you to change your key or chord types on the fly, creating any inversion, voicing, extended or altered chord imaginable.
- Multi Arp allows you to create from a palette of multiple one finger arpeggios which can be applied to any chord selection.
- Smart Scale allows you to play amazing basslines and melodies with Mozaic Beats’ patented Smart Scale.
- Multi-Instrument Performance allows you to play a chord progression, melody and bassline simultaneously with different instruments inside of your DAW, like you have four hands.