2 - 3 minute read
CollaB3 – A Free Vintage B3 Organ for Homebound Music Makers
CollaB3 is a free vintage tonewheel organ emulation created to help musicians and creatives around the world stay home during the Covid-19 pandemic worldwide quarantine. It features a detailed reproduction of noises, clicks, leakage, rotary speaker and tonewheel. No extra software is needed and it is compatible with major DAWs such as Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, and FL Studio.
- Virtual Tonewheel Organ
- Rotary speaker emulation
- macOS Catalina ready
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included
- No online activation required
- Chorus and reverb included
- Collaborative project made from scratch to help music makers around the world
- Free to download and use forever
- System requirements: macOS (OSX 10.7 or later), 4GB RAM, 70 MB HDD / Windows (Windows 7 or later), 4GB RAM, 70 MB HDD
- Important Note: Pro Tools is not supported
Sampleson teamed with Librewave, LalalandAudio, and Studio427 Audio to create a studio-quality instrument with leakage emulation and a scalable HD interface. Download CollaB3 now and enjoy making music at home!