2 - 4 minute read
Introducing Comeback Kid, the ultimate delay plugin from Baby Audio. With flexible sound design options and a fast workflow, Comeback Kid makes it easy to intuitively create delays that work in your flavour. Whether you’re looking to turn your delays into mono, place them in the stereo image, or add movement with an analogue-modelled phaser, Comeback Kid has you covered.
Comeback Kid comes loaded with 61 presets created by friends of BABY Audio, including Grammy Nominated, Multi-Platinum producer Mick Schultz and Billboard #1 producer/engineer Anthony Saffery. And with features like L/R pitch variations, analogue-modelled filters, and a ducker for a cleaner, more modern sound, Comeback Kid is designed to adapt to your sound and help you add some character to your delays.
Compatible with Mac and PC, and compatible with major DAW software on the market, including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, and Reason. And with no sub-menus or hidden features, everything you need is right in front of you. So why wait? Upgrade your delay game with Comeback Kid.
- Mono – Turn your delays into mono
- Pan – Place your delays in the stereo image
- Swirl – Add movement to your delays with an analogue-modelled phaser
- Richer – Add dimension to your delays through L/R pitch variations
- Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut – Tame your delays with analogue-modelled filters
- Ducker – Lower your delays when the dry signal is playing
- Free mode – 0.01 ms – 2500 ms
- Ping-Pong option
- Destiny – Leave your delays to destiny
- Wider – Widen your delays through L/R time variations
- Attack + Sustain – Sculpt your delays with flexible transient designers
- Sauce – Add space to your delays with a touch of algorithmic reverb
- Cheap – Degrade your delays with a custom 11-bit signal path
- Tape – Warm-up your delays with analogue-style tape saturation
Please Note: an internet connection is required to authorize this software.