2 - 3 minute read
Convolver is a powerful plugin from Kilohearts that allows you to apply the sound of any space or object to your audio. With over 300 factory IRs to choose from and the ability to import your own samples, the possibilities are endless. Convolver is not just limited to reverb, you can use it to create a wide range of unique effects.
- Start and End controls to trim the impulse response
- Mix control for dry/wet balance
- Delay control to set pre-delay time in milliseconds or as a fraction of the song tempo
- Tone control to adjust the brightness of the processed output
- Stretch control to adjust the length and pitch of the impulse response
- Reverse control to flip the impulse response
- Fade In and Fade Out controls to smooth the start and end of the impulse response
- Feedback control to feed the processed output back into the convolution engine
- Import your own samples to use as impulse responses
- Operating System: PC or Mac (M1 Native supported)
- CPU: 2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB or more
- Software: Any DAW supporting VST 2, VST 3, AAX, or Audio Unit plugin standards
Kilohearts recommend keeping your operating system up to date to ensure compatibility with their plugins. If you are using an outdated OS, please try the free trials to ensure compatibility before making any purchases.