3 - 4 minute read
CUBE: Your New Sonic Playground
CUBE is a creative sample-based virtual instrument that allows you to explore beautiful cinematic pads, gritty bass pulses, intimate felt pianos, wild analog synth textures, and much more. With hundreds of inspiring sounds and factory presets, CUBE is perfect for any composer, producer, or artist looking to reshape their sound.
CUBE’s 3D interface allows you to assign hundreds of eclectic sounds and instruments to different corners of the cube, and use the orb in the middle to blend them together. You can harness the power of four detailed LFOs and a Macro controller to modulate your patches, or use our custom modulation matrix and drag-and-drop functionality to make intricate changes. The orb can be controlled with your mouse, external hardware, or over 40 automatic orbit motion paths.
- Over 100 sampling instruments and 3000 samples with multiple dynamic layers
- Over 400 factory presets designed by experienced composers and producers, with additional free preset packs released every month
- 40+ orbits with creative motion presets for transforming your patches
- 8 samplers, each with an arpeggiator, filters, envelopes, step sequencers, reverse, monophonic, glide, pan, and tuning
- 13 FX modules including filters, visual EQ, saturation, waveshaping distortion, bitcrusher, compressor, chorus, phase, delay, algorithmic reverb, convolution reverb, and limiter
- Powerful modulation system with 4 detailed LFOs, macro control, and a modulation matrix
- Custom graphics engine with a proprietary OpenGL graphics engine for visualizing your presets and transforming your sound in real-time
- Orbit customizer for building and saving your own orbits from scratch with per-axis control
- Randomization algorithms for quickly creating new patches
- Eco-mode for minimizing RAM usage and CPU load
- MIDI control for setting global CCs for the orb position and main page controls
- User audio (beta) feature for dragging and dropping your own sounds into the engine, saving sounds to your user library, and building presets with your own samples
- Mac: macOS 10.9 and later (Intel / M1 Apple Silicon supported, 64-bit only), AU / VST / AAX / Standalone, supported by all major DAWs, at least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) and 2 GB of free drive space
- Windows: Windows 7 and later (64-bit only), VST / AAX / Standalone, supported by all major DAWs, at least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) and 2 GB of free drive space
Please note that a stable internet connection is required for downloading and activating CUBE.