2 - 4 minute read
Dubstation 2 – The Ultimate Delay Plugin
Audio Damage’s Dubstation 2 is a faithful digital recreation of vintage bucket-brigade delay circuits, now fully emulating a vintage bucket-brigade delay with the addition of LFO and saturation controls. Dubstation 2 is a Swiss Army knife for delay effects and is used in thousands of commercial productions.
- Classic Delay Algorithm: Dubstation 2 features Audio Damage’s renowned model of bucket-brigade delay circuits, a faithful digital recreation of vintage hardware.
- Fully Resizable Hi-Dpi/Retina GUI: Dubstation 2’s vector-based GUI is resolution-agnostic and displays the same on every system and resolution.
- Loop Mode: Causes Dubstation to endlessly play the audio currently in its delay line without alteration.
- Reverse Mode: The Reverse switch makes Dubstation reverse the current contents of its delay memory and the direction in which it records.
- Filters: Low-cut and high-cut filters with user-controlled cutoff frequencies in the delay path offer a wide range of timbres.
- Saturation: Analogue-style saturation with an amount of control allowing for distortion from the subtle to the extreme.
- Gain Staging Controls: Input and output gain controls range from -80dB to +3dB.
- Low-Frequency Oscillator: Delay time can be periodically altered with an LFO, producing changes in both the time between delayed signals and their apparent pitch.
- Cross-Platform Preset Format: Dubstation 2 utilizes an XML-based preset manager.
- Feedback: User-controllable feedback ranging from almost none to full feedback of the delayed signal back into the delay lines’ inputs.
- Mix control: Blend of the processed and the dry input signal.
- Mac: macOS 10.12 Sierra or newer (M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only), VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows: Windows 8.1 or newer (64-bit only), VST, VST3, AAX
- Linux: Ubuntu 18 or newer (64-bit only), VST, VST3
Important Note: This software is 64-bit compatible ONLY and will NOT function on 32-bit systems.