2 - 3 minute read
Dynamic Delay Plugin
Dynamic Delay is exactly what it says, a dynamic delay plugin that is particularly good on vocals, allowing the vocal to really shine through and not compete for space with the delayed vocal. With its high definition resizable GUI and high-quality effects, Dynamic Delay is a powerful tool for creating complex-sounding delays with individual timings and feedback amounts for each channel.
- Stereo delay – Set different rates and feedback amounts for left and right channels.
- High definition resizable GUI
- Dynamic saturation to the delays, this makes the delays stand out by adding extra harmonics.
- Lowcut, Highcut, Detune, Reverb and Distortion effects
- Built-in one knob Reverb based on a simplified version of our AR1 Reverb.
- 36dB Analog modelled filters cutting unwanted high or low frequencies.
- Dynamic Delay – Set the threshold at the level you want to start hearing the delays.
- Internal side chain which ducks the loudness of the generated delays.
- macOS: 10.14 Mojave or later (Apple Silicon M1 / MacOS Monterey compatible), 64-bit only, 4GB Ram, VST, AU, and AAX Compatible
- Windows: 7 or higher (64-bit only), 4GB Ram, VST, and AAX Compatible