2 - 3 minute read
Kuassa GQ3607 Graphic Equalizer
The Kuassa GQ3607 Graphic Equalizer is a tone sculpting tool for any source. With three modes of frequency range, output level control, and seven bands of carefully chosen frequency points, it offers precise and intuitive control over your sound. The bypass switch button allows you to quickly compare the equalized and original sound.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or later (Intel / M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only), Core2 Duo, or better (latest Intel i3 recommended), 4 GB minimum RAM, VST, VST3, or Audio Unit compatible host / DAW
- Windows: Windows Vista or Later (64-bit only), Core2 Duo, or AMD Phenom ii X4 or better (latest Intel i3, AMD A4, or better is recommended), 4 GB minimum RAM, VST or VST3 compatible host / DAW
Important Notes: Pro Tools 11 or later is required for AAX format. Reason 7.1 or later is required for Rack Extension format. A VST, VST3, AU, or AAX compatible host / sequencer is required to run this software.
- Three modes of frequency range
- Output level control
- Seven bands of carefully chosen frequency points
- Bypass switch button
- The tone sculpting tool for any source
- Eliminate ringing frequency, or amplify to cut through a busy mix
The Kuassa GQ3607 allows you to apply quick EQ adjustments to enhance the tone while still offering intuitive and straightforward controls. Get more thunderous low-end on your bass, use it as a boost for solo guitars, and eliminate ringing frequency or amplify to cut through a busy mix. With Kuassa GQ3607, you can take control of your tone as fast as possible.