2 - 3 minute read
Electrum: The All-in-One Single-Screen Guitar Solution
Electrum is an advanced guitar processing software that has every option you need within a single screen for fast and easy sound creation. With features like smart bypass, a customizable graphical user interface, and multiple guitar amps and effects, Electrum is perfect for any electric guitar style or technique. It even includes a double-tracking feature and a magic EQ to help you achieve the perfect sound. Electrum is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems and requires no additional hardware for activation.
- Smart Bypass: The intelligent way Electrum manages bypassing ensures no clicks or harmful noises when automating parameters.
- Customizable GUI: Choose between 3D or 2D graphics and easily switch between them at any time.
- Multiple Guitar Amps: Electrum provides five guitar amps with different levels of gain and distortion to suit any style.
- Double-Tracking Made Simple: Enable Electrum’s doubler and record just once for the perfect sound.
- Magic EQ: A 7-band EQ with HP and LP filters to fine-tune your guitar tone.
- Multi-Modulation: Choose from a variety of stompbox effects, including chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, and more.
- Advanced Tuning: Electrum’s super-fast and super-accurate poly-tuner is based on advanced spectral analysis.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 and later (M1 Silicon Mac and macOS 11 Big Sur supported) (64-bit only), Intel/AMD/M1 Apple Silicon processor with SSE2 support, VST2, VST3, AAX or AU compatible host
- Windows: Windows 8 – Windows 11 (64-bit only), Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support, VST2, VST3 or AAX compatible host