2 - 3 minute read
Introducing Filterstation2 by Audio Damage
Filterstation2 is a powerful filter plugin that offers a variety of operating modes including serial, parallel, and true stereo. It also includes a VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects. With twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models, it has a wide range of creative possibilities.
- Mac: macOS 10.12 Sierra or newer (M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only), VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows: Windows 8.1 or newer (64-bit only), VST, VST3, AAX
- Linux: Ubuntu 18 or newer (64-bit only), VST, VST3
Note: This software is 64-bit compatible ONLY and will NOT function on 32-bit systems.
- Twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
- Cross-platform XML-based preset manager.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
- Vector-based resizable GUI.
- LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
- Sidechain input for external signal to envelope follower.
Filterstation2 is the Audio Damage take on the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous by the Sherman Filterbank and its many clones. With an easy-to-use interface, it’s a valuable addition to any producer’s toolkit. Upgrade your production workflow with Filterstation2.