2 - 3 minute read
Experience a new level of sound quality with FireCharger, a universal processor with an intelligent algorithm for spectral charging and instant bettering of sound. With a photorealistic 3D GUI that is flexible and easy to use, you’ll feel like you’re touching real hardware.
- Anodize for temporary energy gain in tracks
- Magnetize for extra charge in tracks
- Intelligent spectral dynamic processing
- Special height dynamic exciter to brighten up tone
- Smart bypass to eliminate clicks and harmful noises
- Tone control to make tracks brighter
- 64-bit audio quality at any sampling rate
- Fast and simple to use
- Advanced vintage tube tape-machine saturation simulation
- Hassle-free software protection
FireCharger can be used as a mastering plugin (at the end of the plugin chain) as well as to improve single tracks. It will add body and brightness to acoustic guitars and vocals, improve your drums and bass guitar tracks and charge electric guitar performance. Try it out for two weeks with the 15-day free trial version.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 and later (M1 Silicon Mac and macOS 11 Big Sur supported), 64bit only, Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support, VST2, VST3, AAX or AU compatible host
- Windows: Windows 8-10, 32bit or 64bit, Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support, VST2, VST3, or AAX compatible host