2 - 3 minute read
Take your sound to strange new worlds with Galactic Reverb, an algorithmic reverb plugin that captures the expansive sound of classic hardware digital reverbs. Authentically modeled with modulation from 0.10 Hz to 5.00 Kz, damping control, pre-delay from 0.00 ms to 500 ms, and decay from 0.00 ms to 35000 ms, it’s perfect for creating massive, beautiful aural spaces. Galactic also features ducking with attenuation and recovery time controls and an equalizer with low and high frequency controls.
Use Galactic as an insert or bus effect and take advantage of its compatibility with mono or stereo input sources. It’s a natural for transporting guitars, drums, keys, and even vocals into an extraterrestrial ambience. The preset browser includes over 50 presets for drums, ducking, guitars, keys, and vocals, as well as the ability to favorite and save user presets. Galactic also offers full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls and allows for preset and global level MIDI mapping.
Galactic Reverb is intuitive to use and produces musical results at lightspeed. With the added convenience of user-selectable themes and compatibility with VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats on both Mac and Windows, it’s the perfect tool for adding otherworldly ambience to your tracks. Engage the warp drive and go Galactic!
- 10.13 or above (including macOS 13 Ventura)
- Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended
- Native Apple M1 processor support, including Apple M1 Ultra
- Available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and Standalone formats
- Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required
- 3.4 GHz Quad-Core or M1 CPU with 8GB of RAM recommended
- 64-bit required
- Available in VST, VST3, AAX, and Standalone formats