2 - 3 minute read
How Pros Make Hits – eBook
Discover the building blocks of successful songs to improve your mixing decisions with How Pros Make Hits – eBook. This comprehensive guide covers everything from the fundamental reasons a song gained success to the unique production approaches used by world-class producers to give them a competitive advantage. With 40 super-successful songs deconstructed in 200 pages, this eBook is a must-have for any music producer looking to improve their skills.
- Understand the fundamental reasons a song gained success
- Learn about specific approaches the artists and engineers used to create their sound
- Discover how structure can be used to engage your listener and maintain their interest from start to finish
- Learn about the technical details of each track and how that affected the audience’s experience
- Get free updates for life
The author, Tom Frampton, is an audio engineer with one driving goal; to help music producers get the best possible results. He has written this eBook to compile and share all of his most valuable information into a single resource that music producers can use to improve their own productions. With chapters on songs like “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson, “Where Are Ü Now” by Jack Ü, and “Thriller” by Michael Jackson, this eBook is a must-read for anyone looking to create chart-topping hits.
Please Note: Within 24 hours of purchase, you will receive an email containing the download link for your product.