2 - 3 minute read
Introducing the Instant Phaser Mk II
Take your phaser on an excursion from the 70s far into the future with the Instant Phaser Mk II. Outfitted with a complete host of control options, this plugin is a must-have for your arsenal. With the new Age knob, add component drift and electrical leakage for a more authentic analog sound. The Mode switch offers three different flavors of phasing: Shallow, Deep, and Wide. Utilize one of four distinct methods to control the phasing, including Manual, Depth, Envelope, and Side Chain. The Oscillator can be controlled with Sync and Retrig controls, and the Feedback control allows for a more pronounced sound. The plugin includes standard gain input and output.
- Age knob for component drift and electrical leakage in your phaser
- Mode switch offers three different flavors of phasing: Shallow, Deep, and Wide
- Four distinct methods to control the phasing: Manual, Depth, Envelope, and Side Chain
- Oscillator can be controlled with Sync and Retrig controls
- Feedback control for a more pronounced sound
- Standard gain input and output
- Windows 8 and later (Windows 11 supported) (64-bit only)
- AAX, VST2, VST3
- macOS 10.9 and later (Intel / M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only)
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3
Eventide tests their desktop plugins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One (However, their plugins should work with any compatible host.). Remote maps the phasing control to a mod wheel for tactile manipulation. No iLok dongle is required to run this software – only a FREE iLok account/Manager is required for authorisation.