2 - 3 minute read
KNOCK: The ultimate plugin for shaping and enhancing your drums
Make your drums knock with KNOCK, the plugin that has every feature you need to take your drums to the next level. Developed by platinum producer and award-winning sound designer DECAP, KNOCK is optimized for ease of use and high quality sound, and it’s lightweight on your CPU too. Use it on a bunch of tracks to give your drums a warm, aggressive tone reminiscent of pushing vintage analogue gear into “the red”.
- PUNCH: Transient shaper that amplifies the attack of your drums, making them more snappy and punchy
- SUB: Detects when a kick drum is present and generates a layered sub-frequency tone, giving your kick a deep low-end presence
- CLIP: A user adjustable hard/soft clipper, great for drum loops or one-shots
- SATURATE: Adds harmonic distortion while compensating perceived loudness volume
- AIR: Adds a smooth, transparent top end to your drum tracks without even a hint of harshness
KNOCK also comes bundled with factory presets crafted by DECAP, and it’s perfect for breakbeats and tuning your kick drum to the key of your song. Whether you’re new to producing or a seasoned pro, KNOCK will seamlessly fit into your workflow.
- Mac: macOS 10.12 Sierra and later (Intel/M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only), AU, VST3, AAX, Intel Core i5, i7, i9, Xeon, Apple M1, 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended), 500 MB minimum hard disk space
- Windows: Windows 8.1 and later (64-bit only), VST3, AAX, 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended), Intel Core i5, i7, i9, Xeon (all Gen 5 and above), AMD Quad Core, 500 MB minimum hard disk space
Note: KNOCK is supported by all major DAWs in 64-bit VST3, AU and AAX formats.