2 - 4 minute read
Lifeline Expanse Lite
Bring your audio to life with Lifeline Expanse Lite, a fast and intuitive multi-effect that adds character, space, and width to your sound. With its 5 effects modules and 20 customizable presets, you have endless possibilities for shaping your audio. Some of the standout features include:
- Spring: An emulation of the metallic and vintage-sounding spring reverb from a guitar amp.
- Resample: Reduces the sample rate of the audio and causes digital distortion.
- Mono: Reduces the width of the audio.
- Flatten: A combination of a gate and bitcrusher that reduces the resolution of the audio during transients.
- Dream in Stereo: Give your audio movement, energy, and tension by making the most of the stereo field.
With Lifeline Expanse Lite, you can access the full spectrum of your audio’s potential by utilizing effective, streamlined parameters to produce any kind of stereo width processing. Use Expanse’s ultra-flexible Space module early in the signal chain as a reverb effect pedal or place it at the end to create a limitless environment for your instruments to explore. Lifeline Expanse Lite is 64-bit and 32-bit compatible, making it easy to use in any studio setup.
The full version of Lifeline Expanse is also available, featuring additional effects such as device emulations, cabinet emulations, monitors, detune, tube, degrade, Haas, tape, hall, and more. With Lifeline Expanse Lite, you can create authenticity and realism by using intricate re-amping techniques to shape the space and time of your audio. Take inspiration from classic reverb functions and experiment with the four different algorithms that each offer a wide spectrum of manipulation. Lifeline Expanse Lite distills this complex technique into a modern, sleek workflow that offers producers instant flexibility and control over every element.