2 - 3 minute read
Avoid the Loudness Penalty with Loudness Penalty
Online streaming services turn down loud music to ensure a more consistent listening experience. With Loudness Penalty, you can optimize and upload your music knowing it will stand head and shoulders against the competition. Discover when it’s possible to turn your music up, without incurring a penalty.
Realtime Feedback and Accurate Results
Loudness Penalty gives you far more accurate feedback, typically within half a dB of the real-world values. Preview your music live, and test whether you want to take advantage of the opportunity for more dynamics. No more LUFS estimates, objective, accurate feedback.
- Realtime Loudness Penalty scores
- Supports the five most popular streaming services
- Discover when you can turn your music up, without a penalty
- Preview how your music will sound online
- Faster than real-time processing with Pro Tools’ Audio Suite
- macOS 10.7 or later (64-bit only) (Apple Silicon Native)
- Windows XP SP3 or later (32/64-bit)
- Audio Unit
- VST 2.4
The Loudness Penalty plugin tells you how much your music will be turned down by YouTube, Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora and Apple’s Sound Check. Confidently assess how your music will play back online. You may think that your music sounds fine, even when it has been turned down, but with Loudness Penalty you can be sure.