2 - 3 minute read
Lowtility 2 is a low-end filter and mid/side utility plugin that lets you cleanly cut the low frequencies from your mix, and modify the stereo width of the low end. It features a variable-slope low pass filter, along with a separate section for finely tuning the stereo width of the bass frequencies.
- Low Cut – Cut the low frequencies using a choice of 4 different filters, from a gentle 12dB roll-off, to a steep 48dB slice.
- Width Adjustment – Adjust the stereo signal of your low-end to clean up bass frequencies.
- Stereo Meters – Lowtility 2 features both a Goniometer and a Correlation meter, visually displaying the phase and stereo information of your signal.
- Windows 8.1 and later (32 / 64-bit)
- VST2, VST3 & AAX compatible DAW
- macOS 10.9 and later (M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only)
- VST2, VST3, AU & AAX compatible DAW
- Ubuntu 18.04 and later (64-bit only)
- VST2 & VST3 Compatible DAW