2 - 4 minute read
Make Me Scream
In a world with so many options for distortion and saturation, where do you turn when you want an effect that really slams? W.A. Production have the solution to your saturation search, with Make Me Scream. With a range of different distortion types, it can handle tasks from subtle saturation and excitement to batter-the-door-down distortion. Tailored to specific instruments, genres and more, this plugin is perfect for all types of audio production.
- 2-stage Screaming Distortion & Saturation
- 4 Distortion types & 4 Timbre modes
- Additional tube preamp module
- Musical-sounding transient follower
- Frequency filtering
- Visual feedback
- Responsive & CPU friendly
- Factory presets
- Full PDF Manual & Tutorial video
- Mac: macOS 10.15 and later (64-bit only) (M1 Apple Silicon Supported), VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows: Windows 8 or later (64-bit only), VST, VST3, AAX
- Note: AAX format requires Pro Tools 11 or higher.
Visual Feedback: The live visual meter to the top right of the interface shows exactly what’s happening to the signal as it’s being processed in real-time. Production also included loads of presets to get your overdrive odyssey off to a flying start.
- Two-Stage Saturation: The plugin contains a 2-stage effect, with 4 different distortion types and 4 alternate timbre modes.
- 4 Timbre Modes: Depending on which distortion type and mode you use, you’ll hear the audio mangled in different ways. The 4 mode buttons allow access to different styles of processing, with each affecting the signal frequencies in their own way.
- Emphasis & Envelope Follower: The Emphasis dial sets the level of frequency boost, for a more pronounced effect around the cutoff frequency that you’ve chosen. The Envelope Follower dial makes the plugin react to the transients of the signal, creating a rhythmic and musical auto-wah feel.
- 4 Distortion Types: With a range of different distortion types, Make Me Scream can handle tasks from subtle saturation and excitement to batter-the-door-down distortion.
Important Note for M1 Mac Apple Silicon users: Before purchasing, please review the current compatibility status of this plugin on your system here.