2 minute read
Introducing Melox Pro by Sampleson
The first studio-grade melodica, Melox Pro offers unmatched expressiveness and realism in a small footprint. With features such as vibrato control via CC, stereo and binaural modes, and real articulations captured from actual playing, this virtual instrument is perfect for both soloing and chord playing. Plus, with the ability to turn off key noises and air sounds, Melox Pro is versatile enough for any situation.
- Vibrato controlable via CC
- Stereo and Binaural modes
- Small footprint (~250mb installed)
- Real articulations captured from actual playing
- Key noises and air sounds on/off switch
- PC (64bits and 32bits) and MAC compatible
- VST/AU/Standalone versions included
- macOS: OSX 10.7 or later (Monterey compatible) and host must support VSTi or AU plugins
- Windows: Windows 7 or later and host must support VSTi plugins
- 70 MB HDD and 4GB RAM
Note: Pro Tools is not supported.