2 - 3 minute read
Miniverse is a virtual emulation of perhaps the most iconic analog synthesizer ever made. Developed in association with DSP master Mark Barton (MRB), Cherry Audio has studied and measured every nuance, curve, and response of the original instrument to create an authentic and faithful reproduction. With three oscillators and a classic four-pole, 24dB/octave ladder filter, Miniverse can produce monstrous leads, funky basslines, warm atmospheric pads, and everything in between. It features monophonic and polyphonic modes, with up to 16 voices, and includes over 250 presets created by professional sound designers. It also supports MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) for expressive performances with compatible controllers. Miniverse is available in VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats for Windows and macOS. Try the free 30-day demo today!
- Three oscillators with various waveforms
- Classic four-pole ladder filter
- Feedback and sidechain for replicating the original instrument’s External Input function
- Over 200 factory preset patches
- Monophonic and polyphonic modes: 1, 2, 4, 8, or 16 voices
- Accurate modelling of oscillator mixer and VCA overdrive characteristics