2 - 3 minute read
Introducing the Model 84 Polyphonic Synthesizer by Softube
Get ready to experience the iconic sound of the 80s with the Model 84 Polyphonic Synthesizer by Softube. This meticulously recreated software plugin offers a variety of features that make it a versatile and powerful instrument for any musician.
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo
- The pitch and mod wheel, MIDI CC, and velocity/aftertouch support ensure it’s an instrument that can be performed naturally.
- Create combinations in Modular that were never-before-possible—via hardware or software.
- Unison phase allows you to assign all six voices to one note and to achieve the sounds of the synth that became an industry touchstone.
- Chorus for Amp Room: offers the powerful, dirty, and fat Chorus.
- 64-bit hosts and OS is required, also a Softube account is required to register and install the software.
- VCA: Input the signal that you want to attenuate through the VCA via audio input.
- Low Pass Filter: The LPF section contains a filter that shapes the sound of the oscillators’ overtones.
- Equalization & Chorus: The EQ and Chorus sections are home to a simple four-preset EQ and a stereo chorus that are the icing on the cake of the legendary Model 84 Polyphonic Synthesizer sound.
- Screen resolution 1280×800 or higher is recommended.