2 - 4 minute read
Introducing Monoment Bass
In today’s music production world, bass plays a crucial role in many modern styles, from pop and hip hop to club dance genres and electro music. Monoment Bass is a top-quality instrument that lays the foundation for top-notch tracks every time. With minimal tweaking, this instrument has authority, weight, heft, power, and character.
- Screen resolution of 1280×800 or larger
- Professional presets from Madison Mars, Vandalism, Sample Tools by Cr2, WA production, Black Octopus, and Function Loops
- Mix-ready Bass
- Filter, LFO, and amp are all geared towards musicians
- Up to three parameters in each mode have external CV control
- Built-in amplitude envelope, waveform mixing, dirt level, and aging
- Monoment FX, an effects engine for Monoment Bass as a stand-alone module
Monoment Bass, by virtue of its high input quality and carefully selected sculpting options, becomes more than a part of your mix. The effects are designed step-by-step for just this crucial task. Use the aging knob to introduce a host of analog-ish imperfections to your bass sound. With Monoment Bass, you can fill a soundstage with domineering weight and power, yet easy to mix thanks to dedicated effects.
- Mac OS X 10.13 up to OS 12 (64-bit only)
- Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses
- Any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- 8 GB RAM or more recommended
- At least 8 GB hard disk space for installation
Monoment Bass is produced by Softube, a company dedicated to providing high-quality music production tools. An iLok account is required for authorisation of the software. Monoment Bass is compatible with most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper, and Sonar. The most recent maintenance release of the DAW application is recommended.