2 - 3 minute read
Introducing Mutant Delay
Now you can easily replicate this popular mixing technique with just one plugin and a couple of clicks, allowing you to dial in extreme delay effects whilst maintaining clarity of the original signal. With Mutant Delay, you can adjust the delay and ducking parameters to your own taste, with clear visual feedback provided in real-time, showing exactly how the ducked delay is being performed.
- Host-synced delay
- Built-in internal ducker with compressor-style controls
- Many presets for a wide range of delay parameters
- Click free bypass control
- 2 filtering modes (straight dampening & increasing over time)
- Straight and ping-pong delay with multiple note divisions
- Real-time waveform display
- Full PDF Manual & Tutorial video
- Resizable user interface
- VST Windows 8 or later (32 / 64-bit only)
- VST / AU macOS 10.15 and later (64-bit only) (M1 Apple Silicon Supported)
Please Note: AAX format requires Pro Tools 11 or higher.
‘Mutant Delay’ is a host-synced delay plugin with a built-in ducker, perfect for vocal processing and many other applications. Enjoy advanced controls such as Attack / Hold / Release, which allow you to fine-tune the behaviour of the ducking effect. With the Attack, Hold, and Release dials, you can quickly dial-in extreme delay effects without losing the definition and clarity of the source signal. The waveform graph at the very top of the interface shows the dry source and the wet delay signal in different colours.
Production are real-life producers making creative plugins to help you achieve studio quality processing quickly and easily. Try Mutant Delay today and see the difference it can make in your productions.
Important Note for M1 Mac Apple Silicon users: Before purchasing, please review the current compatibility status of this plugin on your system here.