2 - 3 minute read
Noises is a creative texture instrument that brings a twisted rainbow of sound to your music and audio production. Developed by Berlin-based electro-acoustic composer Hainbach and AudioThing, Noises is fast and easy to use, with a big dial for searching sounds and a sequencer for making music. It features 21 noise banks, 1.18GB of hand-crafted samples, 118 presets created by Hainbach, and various modulation and filter options. No internet connection is required to activate Noises, and it works with both Mac and Windows systems. AudioThing has also included a resizable window and a preset system with a randomizer to make it even more user-friendly.
- 21 Noise Banks
- 1.18GB of Hand-Crafted Samples
- 118 Presets made by Hainbach
- Multimode Filter and Bit Crusher
- Trip Modulation
- Resizable Window
- Preset System with Randomizer
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.9 – macOS 12 Monterey (Intel/M1 Apple Silicon supported, 64-bit only), 1.5 GB hard drive space, 2 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, Universal 2 Binary
- Windows: Windows 7 – Windows 10 (64-bit only), 1.5 GB hard drive space, 2 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, VST2, VST3, AAX
To activate Noises, you can choose between online and offline authorization. After creating an account, you can log in through the plugin to activate it or download a license file for offline activation. Each license allows for use on up to 3 computers. Noises can also load various audio formats, including WAV, AIFF, FLAC, and OGG. And unlike some other products, Noises does not require an iLok dongle.