2 - 4 minute read
Introducing Noize 2.0 – The Next Level of Adaptive Noise Generation
Denise, inspired by his idea, created Noize 2.0, an adaptive noise generation plugin that takes noise generation to the next level. With its powerful features, Noize 2.0 makes it easy to add power, analog flavor, and character to your tracks.
- 8 Built-in Noise Types – Choose from eight types of noise and apply additional filtering to add power and aggressiveness to your tracks.
- Easy to Tweak – Optimize the behavior of the noise by tweaking the rise and fall time, HPF, LPF, and stereo features.
- Solo Mode – Isolate the noise signal and apply additional effects for even more creative control.
- Load & Edit Your Own Samples – Load your own sounds and apply filters and pitch control embedded in the sample editor window.
- Real-time Adaptive – Generate noise that adapts to the volume of your track, in real-time.
- Fully Resizable Interface – For a better user experience.
Noise is a secret weapon used by many professional producers to enhance and flavor their tracks. With Noize 2.0, you can use adaptive noise to make digital samples and synths sound more natural, add grit and power to bass synths, leads and pads, and add character and sustain to drums and beats.
Load Noize 2.0 on a track and mix in your favorite kind of noise with the adaptive mode turned on. Using custom samples and combining Noize 2.0 with additional effects, such as bit crushing, flanging, tap-delay, and reverb, gives you many more ways of adding a creative touch to your music.
- OSX: OSX 10.7 or newer (Apple Silicon Native) (64-bit only), VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows: Windows 7 or newer (64-bit only), VST, VST3, AAX
Denise’s 2018 plugin contest was won by producer Jamie Boyle from Sweden. With the success of Noize 2.0 and its many users and feedback, Denise now introduces Noize 2.0 to take your music production to the next level.