2 - 3 minute read
An adaptive noise generation plugin from denise, taking noise generation to the next level. Based on the idea of producer Jamie Boyle from Sweden, who won denise’s 2018 plugin contest. Introduces three new noise types and the option to load and edit your own noise profiles, features often requested by the community.
- 8 Built-in Noise Types: choose between 8 types and apply additional filtering
- Solo Mode: isolate the noise signal and apply additional effects
- Easy to Tweak: optimize the noise behaviour by tweaking the rise and fall time
- Load & Edit Your Own Samples: load your own sounds and apply filters and pitch control
- Fully resizable interface
Noise is a secret weapon used by many professional producers to enhance and flavour their tracks, add power and aggressiveness to tight bass lines, vintage sounding vocal parts and more. Using custom samples and combining Noize 2.0 with additional effects, such as bit crushing, flanging, tap-delay, and reverb, gives even more creative touch options to your music.
- OSX 10.7 or newer (64-bit only), VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows 7 or newer (64-bit only), VST, VST3, AAX