2 - 3 minute read
Introducing the Ozone Imager 2
The Ozone Imager 2 is a powerful audio imaging tool that allows you to easily control the width of any track in your mix. Whether you’re looking to create super-wide sounds or narrow, mono-like sources, this plug-in has you covered.
- Control the width of any track
- Three different vectorscope meters to check stereo width and align left and right channels
- Instant audio imaging with immersive, fluid visuals and full resizability
- Smooth new Stereoize mode for turning mono into stereo without the need for reverb or doubling
- Stereoize I and II modes for subtle enhancement or a colorful phasing effect
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) – macOS 10.15 Catalina (64-bit only), Windows 7 – Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Plugin Formats: AU (Mac only), AAX, VST2, VST3 (All formats 64-bit only)
- Supported Hosts: Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9-11, Pro Tools 12.8-2019, FL Studio 20, Cubase 9-10, Nuendo 10, Wavelab 9, Sound Forge Pro 13, Sound Forge Mac 3, Studio One 4, REAPER 5, Reason 10, Audition CC 2019, Premiere Pro CC 2019, MASCHINE 2, Komplete Kontrol, Bitwig Studio 3, Final Cut Pro X.
Listen to examples of audio before and after using the Ozone Imager 2 and experience the difference for yourself.