2 - 3 minute read
Pan Knob is a powerful panning tool that enables you to improve your mix translation and add a new dimension to your pan control. With a superior panning algorithm for all listening formats and selectable pan laws, you can now choose how you want your sound to be panned.
- Better Panning algorithm for all listening formats
- Choose pan law
- Switch between Balance/Pan
- Pan anywhere in your signal chain
- Centers low frequencies to maintain left/right balance regardless of higher frequency positioning
- Selectable micro delay
- Improves mix translation
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later (Intel / M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only)
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX Native
- Windows 7 or later (64-bit only)
- VST2, VST3, AAX Native
Pan Knob enables you to instantly swap pan positions of instruments, choose between Balance or Pan for stereo tracks, and select pan laws. It sounds natural and improves the balance of your mix, especially in headphones. Break the traditional rules of panning and experience the freedom to pan anywhere with Pan Knob.