3 - 4 minute read
Introducing Pigments 4, the ultimate software synthesizer for modern sound creation. With a refreshed graphical interface and a higher-contrast Light Mode, Pigments is easier to navigate than ever. Create the ultra-fat, hard-hitting, soul-stirring sounds you need with a software synthesizer that’s powerful, versatile, and easy to use.
- Enhanced Engines: Wavetable engine ring mod and PWM, extra Harmonic engine phase options, and streamlined Unison controls.
- Perfect Integration: Instruments come seamlessly mapped for the Arturia KeyLab range – but they’ll place nice with other MIDI controllers too.
- The Fastest Way to the Sound in Your Head: Quickly craft the sounds you need with a software synthesizer that’s powerful, versatile, and easy to use.
- Built for Modern Sound Creation: A software instrument for hip hop, trap, bass, EDM, lo-fi, cinematic music and beyond.
- Two engines in parallel: Virtual Analog triple osc engine, Complex Wavetable engine (including over 160 wavetables), Sample & Granular engine (including sample library), Harmonic Oscillator additive engine, and includes Engine Crossmod.
- Third Utility engine: 5-shape Virtual Analog Oscillator, 2 Sample-based Noise Engines
- Two filters: Classic filter types from V Collection instruments, Modern filter types, Continuous series/parallel routing
- Powerful FX section: 2 Insert buses, 1 Send bus, 3 FX per bus, Modulable parameters, 18 algorithms including Shimmer Reverb, MultiBand Compressor, Chorus JUN-6, and more.
- Play Mode: Take a step back and enjoy a simplified overview of your entire sound, with stripped-back modules and hands-on macros.
- Musical Sequencing & Arpeggiation: Pigments doesn’t just make amazing synth sounds – it makes music.
- Multiple Synthesis Types: Pigments puts you in control of 4 powerful sound engine types: Wavetable, Virtual analog, Sample & Granular, and Harmonic.
- Advanced modulation system: Color-coded workflow, Drag-and-drop assign, hover-over adjustment, Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random src, and more, 4 dynamic, assignable Macro controls.
- Visual interface: Graphical representation of the most important modules, Simplified Play Mode, Dark or Light themes.
- Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator: Create complex, custom and evolving sequences/arps, Advanced random sequence generator.
- Extensive library of 1400 presets, MTS-ESP microtuning compatibility, MPE support, and more.
Discover Wavelengths, available now. Pigments 4 is a product of Arturia, a company that specializes in developing software instruments for musicians and producers.