2 - 3 minute read
Introducing Pripyat: Irradiated Synth Textures
Add a new dimension to your music with Pripyat, a collection of electronic textures from MNTRA. These radioactive soundscapes are created using MNTRA’s cutting-edge sound design engine, MNDALA. Easy downloads and updates are available through Pulse Downloader.
This library features brutal electromagnetic interference that is normally inaudible to the human ear, as well as re-amped sounds, warbling vintage analog synthesizers, and ultrasonic recordings of dry ice. MNTRA’s team of experienced sound designers have included 60 presets to get you started. Whether you’re looking for quick inspiration or a complex sound design environment, Pripyat has something for you.
- Intuitive control with interactive animated scene inspired by retro soviet poster art
- 10 sample maps and up to 18 round robins
- VST/AU plugin for Windows and Mac OS (10.11+)
- Recorded at 32-bit 96kHz and 384kHz resolution
- CPU-friendly in-DAW playback at industry-leading 24-bit 96kHz resolution
- Includes instruments such as electromagnetic, transistor, buzz pad, synth, cinematic drone, dark drone, shimmer pad, chaos pad, sonar drum, radiated drum, frozen marimbaphone, and industrial scream
- 1.48 GB installed (4 GB recommended for setup)
- Minimum 8 GB of RAM and an i5 or better CPU (SSD drive recommended)
- Supported by all VST/AU compatible DAWs