2 - 3 minute read
Replicant 2 – The Ultimate Buffer Effect Plugin
Introducing Replicant 2, a powerful buffer effect plugin that takes your production to the next level. With its unique features and capabilities, Replicant 2 is the perfect tool for adding chance and creativity to your music.
- Pan position that changes over time
- Stutter effect for further subdivisions of the loop
- Seven independent randomization controls
- MIDI Note or front panel triggering of loop events
- Resonant low-pass and high-pass filters that change over time
- Stuttering buffers and filter drops are easy to program
- Comprehensive randomization features
- Unique “Hold” feature to store a random sequence you like
- macOS 10.8 or newer (M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only)
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows 8 or newer (32 / 64-bit)
- VST, VST3, AAX
If you’re looking to add some chance to your production, Replicant 2 is the perfect tool for you. With its tempo-based delay and looping effects, from 1/128th note to an entire measure, and two separate direction modes, Replicant 2 is well in line with today’s electronic music styles.