2 - 3 minute read
Dynamic Resonance Suppressor
RESO is a dynamic resonance suppressor that helps you quickly identify and resolve resonances in your audio.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 or higher (macOS 12 Monterey + Apple M1 Silicon supported)
- Windows: Windows 7, 8 or 10
Cleaner Mixes in Less Time
Use RESO on any channel in your mix, whether it’s a vocal, a synth, percussion, busses, or your mastering chain. Position the node at the peak level at which you want the resonance suppression to start and scroll to adjust the Q.
- Smart analysis that gives you fast results
- Creating a node is as easy as clicking anywhere on the interface
- The Calculate Targets feature will locate the most resonant frequencies and give you targets to resolve the resonances transparently
- Analyze your audio to identify disproportionately high peaks in the visual display
- Mastering grade filters for cleaner sounding mixes
- Use the Frequency Sweep to help you identify resonances that sound unpleasant
- It also guides you on how much reduction is needed to dynamically resolve the resonance without overdoing it
Please note: AAX compatible with Pro Tools 11 and later only.
RESO is available in VST, VST3, Audio Units and AAX formats (64-bit only).