2 - 3 minute read
RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter
Introducing the RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter by Inphonik, the first effect plug-in designed to perfectly mimic the whole AD/DA conversion process of the legendary Akai S950. Experience the vintage, warm, and crunchy sound of the S950 with the ease and flexibility of a VST.
- Legendary 12-bit resolution
- Perfect modeling of the S950’s audio signal path
- Adjustable audio bandwidth (and thus sampling frequency)
- Original steep 6th-order low-pass Butterworth filter
- Stereo or mono operation
- Low CPU consumption
- Adjustable brilliance setting (high-frequency response)
- Graphical interface scaling options (from 1x to 2.5x)
- Parameter value keyboard typing on double-click
- NKS Support
Dead Simple Controls for a Killer Sound, with unique features like the Filter, Input Gain, and Audio Bandwidth controls to give your sound that loud and proud S950 grit and warmth.
Inphonik has studied the S950 for over a year to bring back its unique character to your modern DAW with the RX950. Many consider the 12-bit grit and crunch still unmatched today.
- macOS 10.7 and higher (64-bit only) (Added M1 Apple Silicon support)
- VST 2 / VST 3 / AU / AAX
- Windows Vista and higher (64-bit only) VST 2 / VST 3 / AAX
- Linux 64-bit only
Important note: This software is 64-bit only and will not function on 32-bit systems.