2 - 3 minute read
Saturate is a powerful saturation plug-in that allows you to add warmth and depth to your audio tracks. With its unique Spectral Clipper algorithm, Saturate can add up to 24 dB of overdrive without affecting the tonal balance of your signal. This makes it the perfect tool for adding that professional touch to your music.
- Ideal for single tracks or the entire mix
- Smoothly adjust from the softest to the hardest possible clipping shape
- Spectral Clipper maintains tonal balance for an always pleasant saturation sound
- Independent INPUT and OUTPUT levels, with AUTO output level scaling for easy and precise gain scaling
- Saturation Curve Display and Meter show you how your signal is hitting the selected clipping shape
- Mastering Quality Input and Output metering show you both peak and RMS levels
- Anti-aliasing mode removes aliasing artefacts better than oversampling
- Unique Symmetry control allows you to add even harmonics for a richer tone
- Ceiling control allows you to set the clipping threshold
Saturate also uses a very efficient anti-aliasing method that removed aliasing artefacts as well as very high oversampling with a fraction of the CPU resources.
- Windows 8 and later (64-bit only) (Windows 11 supported)
- AAX, VST2, VST3 (64-bit)
- macOS 10.9 and later (64-bit only) (macOS 12 Monterey and M1 Apple Silicon supported)
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3 (64-bit)
Note: AAX format is only compatible with Intel Macs (until Avid adds native M1 Apple Silicon support).