2 - 4 minute read
Sie-Q: EQ with IQ
Sie-Q is an EQ that’s hard to make sound bad. Designed for broadcast, its frequencies and curves were carefully chosen to keep things sounding good no matter what. This model of German engineering brings a whole new color to your EQ palette.
- Get an airy top end with the super-smooth High band
- Accentuate or tame mid-range details with the switched Mid band
- Carve out some space or add rich bass with the Low band
- Push the Drive control to recreate the color of the original EQ
From full mixes to sub-mixes, to vocals and guitars, to drums and percussion, this EQ helps you find the sweetness without the hassle. It’s also a fantastic addition to your master bus–just a touch of the High band can add life and openness. The stand-out feature of Sie-Q is its amazing high-end, which adds space and air, and feels perfect on any track, no matter how much you boost.
Supported Host Applications
Sie-Q is officially supported on the following DAWs:
- Pro Tools 11 – 2022.6 (Mac & PC: AAX Native and AudioSuite)
- Logic Pro X – 10.7 (Mac: AudioUnits)
- Ableton Live 9.2.2 – 11 (Mac: AudioUnits & VST; Windows: VST)
- Studio One 4.5+ (Mac: AudioUnits & VST; Windows: VST)
- Cubase 9.5 – 12 (Mac & PC: VST)
- Nuendo 8 – 11 (Mac & PC: VST)
- Reaper 6 (Mac: AudioUnits & VST; Windows: VST)
- Bitwig 4 (Mac & PC: VST)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra and later (Intel / M1 / M2 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only)
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite
- Windows 7 and later (64-bit only)
- VST2, VST3, AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite
Supported Sample Rates: Minimum – 44.1 kHz, Maximum – 192 kHz
Important Notes: A FREE account at ilok.com is required (a physical USB iLok is not required). This software is 64-bit only and is not compatible with 32-bit systems.