2 - 3 minute read
smart:reverb is a revolutionary reverb plug-in that offers time-dependent spread and density control to design the perfect sound for your audio. Using the sonible smart:engine, a content-aware, A.I.-based system, smart:reverb custom-fits the reverb to the spectral and temporal characteristics of the input signal, avoiding typical problems such as resonances or muddy reverb tails.
- Source-Adaptive Reverb: Creates reverb based on the source signal rather than working with presets or pre-recorded impulse responses.
- Interactive representation of the reverb’s anatomy: Allows for maximum control over the reverb’s frequency and time-dependent decay rate, spread, and density evolution over time.
- Reverb Matrix: A wide spectrum of different styles for maximum decay control.
- Creative features like Infinite and Freeze for layering sounds.
- Custom-tailored reverb in just a few seconds: smart:reverb adjusts its processing to the individual characteristics of the input material.
- Mac: macOS 10.7+ (M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only), at least 4 GB RAM (recommended), at least Intel DualCore i5 (recommended), AU, VST2, VST3, AAX, MultiRack Native, 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz sample rate.
- PC: Windows 7+ (64-bit only), at least 4 GB RAM (recommended), at least Intel DualCore i5 (recommended), VST2, VST3, AAX, MultiRack Native, 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz sample rate.
Find your sound with smart:reverb. Guided by descriptive properties, you’ll find what you are looking for – intuitively and efficiently.