2 - 3 minute read
Spectre: The Ultimate Enhancer
Spectre is a sound-shaping tool that combines the best features of an enhancer coupled with a graphical parametric EQ. It processes the difference between the input signal and the EQ signal, introducing harmonic content to just the part of the spectrum that you want from a variety of saturation algorithms based on classic recording hardware.
- Adjust the amount of harmonics with input and output volume parameters for precise gain control
- Choose from 10 different saturation algorithms for unique sound per band
- Process Mono and Stereo signals, Left or Right channels only, Mid/Side channels only
- Elevates your sound with optional 4x and 16x oversampling modes
- Comes with Clean mode for a natural, almost unprocessed sound
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (64-bit only)
- DAW capable of hosting VST plugins or Pro Tools
- macOS 10.9 or higher (64-bit only)
- 64-bit DAW and OS
Spectre lets you sculpt the sound of your tracks with an easy and familiar EQ workflow. It can be used on individual tracks, sub-mixes, the entire mix and is ideal for mastering. Intel and Apple Silicon are natively supported. Add harmonics to parts of the spectrum without changing the level of existing content and bring color and life to your sound.