3 - 4 minute read
The Sphere Series Bundle
Production has created a bundle of 3 audio plugin effects that puts you in control of your sound. With SphereComp, an approachable dual-mode compressor, SphereDelay, a multimode delay that offers more control than any other delay plugin, and SphereQuad, a lightweight multi-effects plugin that packs a powerful punch, you can achieve professional results with ease.
Don’t dread compression anymore. SphereComp is capable of catering to both the seasoned pro and the beginner, with a user-friendly and easy to navigate functionality. The weightless design is easy on your CPU and the execution of these effects is far more interesting as you can control the left and right filters independently.
- Soft Clipping – Use to round the signal when it approaches 0.0dB and ensures it does not exceed it.
- Saturate – Add tube style saturation to the compressed signal.
- Attack – Time in milliseconds that it will take for the compressor to reach its destination gain reduction after the signal has crossed the threshold.
- Release – Time in milliseconds that it will take for the compressor to reach 0 gain reduction after the signal returned below the threshold.
- Threshold – Threshold (dB), when the signal level exceeds the threshold the compressor goes into action.
- Ratio – (ratio/1) As an example, a 3:1 ratio means that for every 3dB the input signal exceeds the threshold, only 1dB will be allowed to pass by the compressor.
- Dry/Wet – Mixes between the processed signal and the input signal creating a parallel compression effect, which leaves the peaks untouched while boosting the lower part of the signal.
SphereDelay is an innovative Multimode Delay Effect Plugin, offering a wide variety of customization features that makes the sounds it provides unique and limitless. The basic plugins that give the same Delay presets that we all know and are familiar with, whether it be DAW stock Delay plugins or third party Delay plugins that just aren’t enough.
- Variable State Filter – (High-Pass, Low-Pass, Band-Pass) stereo linked 24db/oct self-oscillating filter
- Saturation – Analog Tape Style Saturation, to get the warm classic sound of a real Tape Delay
- 4 Delay Modes – Mono, Stereo, Ping-Pong, Ping-Pong Separate
- Envelope Follower – to modulate the filter cutoff and the delay time
- LFO – with variable waveforms to modulate the filter cutoff and the delay time
- BPM Sync – The delay time and the LFO frequency can be synced to your project tempo to create rhythmic effects.