2 - 3 minute read
StageOne is a powerful stereo enhancement plugin that gives you unparalleled control over aspects of your stereo field. With StageOne, you can widen stereo audio, add perceived depth, and even give mono signals a stereo image so they fit better in the mix.
- Add Width to your Stereo Image – StageOne has an original technique to widen listeners’ perception of off-center signals without altering phantom center content.
- Add Rich Stereo to a Mono Source – Create a stereo panorama and take mono audio into a stereo field. This attention to detail lets you bring depth to and compatibility between disparate audio sources, in a way you can trust.
- Add the Perception of Depth – Get a natural sense of ambience and draw attention to or from parts of your mix. Simply adjust the slider to add character to any sound that you feel is too close, flat or two-dimensional.
- Widen Mono Audio – An exceptional filter turns mono audio into a stereo image, creating binaural width from a source that lacked it.
- Width & Depth Plugin – Enhance the Soundstage of Your Stereo Mix and Even Bring Mono Recordings to Life
- Mac: macOS 10.13 High Sierra and later (Intel / M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only) VST2, VST3, AU, AAX (Native)
- Windows: Windows 8 – Windows 10 (64-bit only) VST2, VST3, AAX (Native)