2 - 3 minute read
Stutter Edit 2 Upgrade
Chop up your samples to the beat, or shred them into pitched, synth-y oblivion with the Stutter and Buffer controls. Put Stutter Edit 2 on your tracks to fire off rhythmic gestures, sweeping filters, glitchy effects, or everything at once. The UI experience offers a logical workflow, with a new dedicated output section, easier Stutter controls, and a flexible system for saving banks and gestures.
Make an instant dubstep breakdown, turn percussion into pitch, and access dozens of unique gestures through custom banks, each with their own rhythmic flavour ready-made to deliver inspiration fast.
From the mind of BT and in collaboration with iZotope, Stutter Edit 2 lets you create the famous “stutter” editing effect with one button to slice and dice your samples, tracks, and mixes.
- Create instant rhythmic patterns out of any sound.
- Elevate your productions and get a bottomless well of inspiration in a single plug-in with Stutter Edit 2.
- Trap your hi-hat.
- Movement in the Mix: An upgraded Distort module, new Comb, Chorus, and Limiter modules, and a new Reverb module from BT’s personal collection join a suite of 11 effects that offer everything from lo-fi ear-candy to attention-grabbing tape stops.
- Make your vocals skip and jump.
- Choose your range with the blue sliders, pick a premade curve (or draw your own), and play back to hear your creation.
- Operating Systems: Mac: macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra – macOS 11 Big Sur (64-bit only); PC: Windows 8 – Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Plugin Formats: AU, AAX, VST3
- Supported Hosts: Logic Pro X, Live 9
Note: This is an Upgrade for owners of Stutter Edit 1 or Creative Suite 1.