2 - 4 minute read
SynthMaster 2 Crossgrade from SynthMaster One
SynthMaster 2 is a powerful two-layer semi-modular software synthesizer and effect plug-in that comes with 2000 factory presets right out of the box. It is a crossgrade offer for customers who already own SynthMaster One. The product is cross-platform and runs as a VST and AAX instrument on Windows, and as a VST, AAX, and Audio Unit instrument on macOS.
- Stereo Oscillators with Unison/Voice Stacking: Oscillators in SynthMaster 2 have stereo output and can be synthesized using Sine, Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse, Noise, single cycle waveforms, and multi-sampled WAV/AIFFs defined in SFZ files.
- Massive Modulation Architecture: SynthMaster has over hundreds of modulation targets and 48 modulation sources including ADSR Envelopes, 2D Envelopes, Multistage Envelopes, LFOs, KeyScalers, Easy Parameters, Vocoder Bands, MIDI Velocity, Aftertouch, Pitch Bend, and MIDI CC.
- Additive and Vector Oscillators: An ‘Additive’ oscillator is actually 8 ‘basic’ oscillators running together, and a ‘Vector’ oscillator consists of 4 ‘basic’ oscillators mixed at different ratios.
- Powerful Arpeggiator: The arpeggiator in SynthMaster features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed, as well as Sequence, Chord, and Arpeggiate modes.
- Rich Set of Effects: SynthMaster features 11 different effect types including Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, and Reverb.
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criteria for instrument type, preset attributes, music style, or preset author.
- Easy Parameters: SynthMaster features 8 easy knobs and 2 XY pads that can be freely assigned as modulation sources so that the complexity of the synth engine could be hidden away and only the most important parameters of a preset can be controlled by the user.
- Microtuning: SynthMaster supports Scala tuning and tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Flexible Effects Routing: Each of the 11 effect types can be inserted on any layer insert or on any of the 2 global effect bus inserts.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.9 and above (64-bit only), 2.0 GHz Intel or Apple Silicon M1 processor, 2 GB RAM, VST2, VST3, AU, AAX (requires ProTools 11 and above), NKS Support.