2 - 3 minute read
TDR Kotelnikov GE
TDR Kotelnikov is a wideband dynamics processor that combines high-fidelity dynamic range control with deep musical flexibility. The “Gentleman’s Edition” (GE) adds several improvements to the standard edition’s feature set, including intuitive access to various equal loudness workflows, the ability to specify ratio in a frequency-dependent manner, and a powerful sidechain high-pass filter.
- 64-bit multi-rate processing structure for highest accuracy
- “Delta” oversampled signal path (bit transparent at 0dB gain reduction)
- Super fast, yet natural sounding compression
- “Crest factor” based control scheme offering independent release controls for peak and RMS events
- Flexible sidechain highpass filter offering continuously variable control over slope and frequency
- Advanced stereo linking options optimized for the stereo bus
- Delta preview (the difference between compressed and original signal)
- Latency compensated parallel bypass
- Yin/Yang functions that allow manipulating the harmonic pattern produced during compression
- A new “insane” quality mode that increases processing fidelity even further
- Windows: Win XP SP2 or above, VST (32-bit / 64-bit), AAX (64-bit only)
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or above, VST, AU, AAX (64-bit only)
Note: The Mac version of this software is 64-bit only and will not function on 32-bit systems.