2 - 3 minute read
TDR SlickEQ M: Mastering Edition
TDR SlickEQ M is a fully-fledged stereophonic equalizer specifically developed for audio mastering engineers. With its state of the art audio processing algorithms and parallel EQ structure, SlickEQ M delivers exceptional musical flexibility and audio fidelity.
- Intuitive user interface with a focus on musical flexibility
- Six full parametric EQ bands for spectral control over stereo width and balance
- Advanced filter nonlinearities inspired by inductor EQ technology
- Powerful HP and LP filters
- Dedicated Low-frequency mono filter
- Meta Filter with direct control over brightness, hardness or equal loudness contours
- Smart actions for matching input against pink-noise distribution or custom references
- Loudness compensated auto gain control
- Expandable EQ display including a real-time spectrum analyzer
- Comprehensive documentation, undo/redo toolbar, advanced preset management, and more
- Windows: Win XP SP2 or above, VST (32-bit / 64-bit), AAX (64-bit only)
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or above, VST, AU, AAX (64-bit only)
Important note: The Mac version of this software is 64-bit only and will not function on 32-bit systems.