2 - 3 minute read
Introducing The Sweeper
Shape Your Sound with The Sweeper’s dynamic frequency sweeping capabilities. With a range of uses, from generating effects to precise mixing, The Sweeper gives you the flexibility to create new sounds and open up your mix.
- Adaptive Filter: The Sweeper sets its frequency based on the loudness of the source or side chain signal.
- Attack & Release: Precisely control the filter’s behaviour over time.
- Resonance: Go from subtle to extreme resonance for a wide range of use cases.
- Interactive Graph: See in real-time how the filter responds to the source signal or side-chain.
- Start & End-Frequency: Define the filter’s desired start and end frequency with the option to flip its direction.
- Side Chain: Shape the frequency response of one track using another track as a trigger signal.
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or newer (64-bit only) (Apple Silicon Native), VST, VST3, AU, AAX (64-bit only)
- Windows: Windows 7 or newer (32 / 64-bit), VST, VST3, AAX.
Invent new sounds and create space in your mix with The Sweeper. Try it out today!