2 - 3 minute read
TriceraChorus is a stereo tri-chorus plug-in for Mac and PC, available in VST, AAX, and AU formats. It combines the rich, bucket brigade style tri-chorusing of the past with a modern twist: micro-pitch detuning. This unique combination allows for the creation of syrupy, smooth, and deep modulations on a variety of instruments, including synths, strings, vocals, guitar, and bass.
- Three voice, Bucket Brigade style stereo Tri-chorus.
- CHORUS Mode evokes the chorusing effect created by classic chorus stompboxes.
- SWIRL adds stereo frequency shifting for a psychedelic flange-like flavour.
- CHORALE Mode produces lush, swirling choruses inspired by classic rackmount tri-chorus units.
- DETUNE the left and right channels simultaneously by +/- 40 cents.
- TONE for shaping the high and low end of your signal.
- RIBBON lets you sweep the effect between two different settings.
- HOTSWITCH allows for immediate switching between settings.
- DEPTH controls the amount of modulation applied to the 3 voices from the LFO.
- DELAY sets the amount of delay for the chorusing effect.
TriceraChorus is designed for real time parameter manipulation, resulting in seamless and glitch-free parameter automation of any parameter. Wielding this intuitive performance macro can be great for intensifying the depth of flange-like settings, changing the rate of modulation for transitional effects, or simply controlling the Mix parameters for momentary performance flourishes.
- Windows 8 and later (Windows 11 supported) (64-bit only)
- AAX, VST2, VST3
- macOS 10.9 and later (Intel / M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only)
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3
Note: Eventide tests their desktop plugins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One, but the plugin should work with any compatible host. A free iLok account/Manager is required for authorization, but no iLok dongle is required to run the software.