2 - 4 minute read
UniChannel is a plugin developed by United Plugins that delivers a warm, analogue sound with the convenience of being able to connect to every channel of your mix. It includes 3 preamp types, 3 kinds of EQ, and 3 compressor types, for a total of 27 unique combinations with a unique character for each of them. It also has a photorealistic graphic user interface that gives you the feeling of touching real hardware. With UniChannel, you get the best of vintage studio gear without the hassle of maintaining ageing and broken components.
- Intelligent Sleep on Silence: This plugin intelligently detects whether it makes sense to perform processing at all, conserving CPU resources for other processes.
- 64-bit Audio Quality at ANY Sampling Rate: UniChannel uses internal 64-bit audio processing and can handle any sampling rate, providing maximum audio quality.
- Realistic 3D Yet Flexible GUI: The plugin’s photorealistic graphic user interface gives you the feeling of touching real hardware, and it can be easily adapted to your needs.
- VARM II: This technology is based on the knowledge of chaotic behaviour and randomness of the analogue world, resulting in a plugin that acts slightly differently with each instance.
- 27+ Plugins: UniChannel includes 3 preamp types, 3 kinds of EQ, and 3 compressor types, for a total of 27 unique combinations with a unique character for each.
- 15-Days Unlimited Trial Version for FREE: Try out UniChannel for yourself with a free trial.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 and later (M1 Silicon Mac and macOS 11 Big Sur supported) (64-bit only), Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support, VST2, VST3, AAX or AU compatible host.
- Windows: Windows 8 – 10 (32 or 64-bit), Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support, VST2, VST3, AAX or AU compatible host.
Hassle-Free Software Protection:
No iLok, no dongle nor internet access is required for activation. You can freely use the purchased software on all your computers as long as you are the user. United Plugins uses license files to activate your software.